0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Dear Participant, thank you for taking the test.
Please click on the ‘Click Here to Continue’ button below to proceed. Request you to note: Failure to do this will prevent you from taking the next lesson.
1. The term ‘schema’ refers to:
2. In-and-of itself, which of the following objectives does the four-quadrant schema that this lesson describes enable you to meet. Pick as many options as you wish:
3. Which of the following are indicated against the vertical axis of the schema mentioned in this lesson? Pick as many options as you wish:
4. Which of the following would constitute a strategy that would fall in the Top-Right quadrant of the schema (Needs to be Developed-Urgent)?
5. Which of the following would constitute a strategy that would fall in the Bottom- Left quadrant of the schema (Existing Currently-Important)?